Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Courtney & Michael

Courtney & Michael had a wonderful wedding filled with antique cars, a homemade slide show presentation, a great DJ, beautiful venue and so much more! They got married in Middletown, CT at the Pavilion at Crystal Lake. I started the day early as I headed down to CT from Boston to get checked in at my hotel and relax for a little while before heading over to Courtney's house. When I arrived at Courtney's parents house everyone was in a mad frenzy getting their make up done. After mixing it up with the bride a little bit I headed over to the newlyweds home to take some shots of the groom and his groomsmen. Sadly it started to rain just before the ceremony started which meant that they had to move it inside on the actual dance floor. I don't think the guests minded much since everyone had a great view of the ceremony from their table. After the ceremony we took some quick formals and tried to get as many outdoor pictures as we could before the sky turned black. The reception was beautiful and the DJ really kept the dance floor packed all night. I saw my friend Jennifer & Josh dancing away who's wedding I am shooting later this month! Really excited for their big day! I'm also excited for Courtney & Michael to see their pictures when they return home from their honeymoon! Wonderful wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment