Saturday, September 19, 2009

Virginia & Ralph

I'll never forget when Virginia first talked to me on the phone. She had me blushing with all of the compliments that she was giving me! When she got around to describing her plans for the big day I knew that this wedding was going to be something spectacular! Boy was I right! Virginia & Ralph got married on Sagamore Beach followed by a small and intimate reception under a tent at her sisters house. Every single one of her guests were so kind to me and really made me feel like family! You definitely weren't going to leave this wedding hungry as the caterer kept supplying everybody with plenty of food throughout the entire day. I really had such a great time being around Virginia & Ralph. She pretty much made it impossible for you not to smile when talking to her! I'm so excited for them to see their pictures and I wish them both the best of luck in the future! This is a wedding that I will never forget. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment