Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kristina & Paul

Kristina & Paul contacted me back in November of 2008. I’ll never forget meeting them at a Papa Gino’s in Gloucester, MA to discuss their wedding plans! Fast forward ten months and you have one of the best weddings that I have ever witnessed. I started the day a little different and went to the groom’s house first. I walked into a cute little house where the boys were running around trying to look as good as possible for the big day. There is nothing more manly than hearing a groomsman say “Come on dude fix my vest for me” haha… After mixing it up with the guys for a little while I headed over to the venue where Kristina was getting ready in the bridal suite on the top floor. I arrived a little bit early so I was able to knock out all of those important detail shots ahead of time which made it so much easier for me. When I arrived upstairs Kristina and her bridesmaids were having such a great time mixing it up together. I think one of the best images of the day was the shot of Kristina struggling to get her head into her wedding dress haha! The ceremony took place just outside the reception hall on a beautiful lawn just across the street from the ocean. I have worked with their JP before and he did such a good job just like the last time we worked together. After the ceremony we headed over to the ocean and got some great formals on the rocks underneath a beautiful partly cloudy sky! The lighting could not have been more perfect! The reception was incredible and I have never witnessed a group of 100+ people dance to every single song that the DJ pumped through his system. I am so happy for Kristina & Paul and I thank them so much for their kindness to me on the big day. I’m super excited for everybody to see these images!

No comments:

Post a Comment