Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Carolyn & Aaron

On Saturday the 15th I had the pleasure of shooting Carolyn & Aaron's wedding. They got married in Somerset, MA underneath a beautiful tent right by the water with 250 guests attending. I have never met Carolyn before the big day so I was anxious to finally meet her and get to know the both of them a little better. From the looks of the decorations I can tell that both families are big sports fans. Just about everything underneath the tent had to do with either the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics or the Bruins! The weather was perfect! A little on the humid side but cooled off perfectly once the sun started to go down. The food was terrific! You had your choice of a complete lobster or marinated steak tips. The DJ quickly got the party started after dinner and had just about everyone on the dance floor for the entire evening. It's definitely a workout when you are shooting a wedding with so many guests but I couldn't be happier with how the images turned out. Both families were wonderful to me and I can't thank them enough for their kindness. I'm excited for Carolyn & Aaron to see the final product once they return home from their honeymoon! Stay tuned for more posts coming up in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment