Monday, August 24, 2009

Brianna & Tavar

What do you get when you have perfect weather, a venue with a beautiful view and a great family? You get the wedding of Brianna & Tavar. I met the newlyweds at their home last winter and I've been looking forward to their big day ever since! They got married at the Elks Lodge in Gloucester, MA on Atlantic Road. If you are looking for a venue with a gorgeous view of the ocean I highly recommend checking out the Elks Lodge! I started the day with Brianna in the bridal suite right above the reception hall. The lighting was perfect in the suite and we got some really neat getting ready shots! There was a minor speed bump involving the cake but that was fixed in no time by one of her wonderful bridesmaids. The ceremony was held just outside the ballroom overlooking the ocean. After the "perfect" ceremony we took some great shots across the street on the rocks right by the water. The reception was also beautiful and the food was terrific. I had such a great time with Brianna & Tavar and I wish them both a long and happy marriage! I'm really excited to get their wedding album made for them! Stay tuned for more blog updates coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are absolutely fabulous! Even though I could not attend the wedding, I felt like i was there looking through all the pictures. Nice Job!!

    ReplyDelete