Thursday, August 20, 2009

Steve & Susanne

Last Thursday I shot a gorgeous wedding at the Turner Hill Mansion in Ipswich, MA. Steve & Susanne booked with me back in February and I've been really looking forward to their wedding ever since. They are such an amazing couple to be around and I really had a great time getting to know everybody in their family. As I said above the ceremony and reception were held at the Turner Hill Mansion. GORGEOUS VENUE! GORGEOUS GOLF COURSE! If you are still seeking a venue I definitely recommend taking a look at this place. The ceremony was held outside in a little courtyard a few steps away from the main ballroom. A very light drizzly rain began to fall during the ceremony but that didn't seem to bother anybody. I personally think it added to the ceremony and made for a more romantic feel. After the ceremony the weather cleared right up and the happy couple even had their first dance outside on the patio. We really took advantage of the mansion and went into almost every room to get pictures done! I'm really excited for Steve & Susanne to see the final product! Stay tuned for more entries coming shortly...

1 comment: