Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amanda & Joe - Engaged!

Today I had an awesome engagement shoot with Amanda & Joe. We just met last week when they booked me for their big day and they wanted to get engagement pictures done ASAP for their save the date cards. I was more than happy to squeeze in a shoot for the both of them! We started out in the Beacon Hill area of Boston where Amanda & Joe had their first apartment together. After that we headed to the Longfellow Bridge and the Hatch Shell. The weather was PERFECT and the sun was just getting ready to set which made for awesome lighting. I really loved our time together and I cannot wait for their big day! Posted above are a few samples from the shoot and I know Amanda is dying to see them! Stay tuned for their wedding pictures next spring... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment