Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lauren & Kevin - Engaged

Yesterday I had another wonderful engagement session! This time with Lauren & Kevin. This was our 2nd attempt at getting these pictures done. The first time we got rained on so we had to cancel. Yesterday started out with rain which really bummed me out but the weather turned out to be perfect when our start time came around! Lauren & Kevin were so awesome to work with and I'm really excited for the both of them to see their engagement pictures! They are getting married out of state next year so I won't actually be shooting their wedding but I'm still looking forward to seeing their pictures when the time comes! Posted above are a few samples from the shoot! Another busy weekend coming up with two weddings and an engagement session! After that we have three weddings in a row (faints) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment