Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nancy & Michael

This past Saturday afternoon was definitely one of the coolest weddings that I've shot so far. Nancy & Michael got married at the Ye Olde Tavern in West Brookfield, Ma. Their ceremony took place right on the dance floor at the same location as the reception so that made it a lot easier for everyone. Our wedding was actually the same way in Iowa! Also they got dressed on the 2nd floor of the actual building so I pretty much just had to travel to one location for the entire day! The highlight of the wedding seemed to be the entertainment which was provided by the rock cover band TigerLily. They really rocked the place and I really enjoyed their drummer as he was definitely on his game. I really had such a great time with Nancy & Michael and I can't thank them enough for their kindness to me on their big day! I'm hoping to get more of their pictures on the website soon! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment