Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kathleen & Kurt

On Friday night Linette and I attended the wedding of Kathleen & Kurt. I've been waiting for this one ever since I've become friends with the both of them (gotta love Facebook!) The ceremony and reception both took place at the Andover Country Club in Andover, Ma. My sister got married here many years ago which made it even more fun for me. We showed up about 3 hours before the ceremony which gave us really good time to get some great getting ready shots. The ceremony took place outside and the weather ended up being perfect for it. After the ceremony we headed over to the garden and got some excellent shots of the wedding party and family members. After their introductions into the ballroom the party definitely got started! We are so happy for the both of them and I really hope that we get to see them again in the future. I went ahead and posted just a few pictures above for everyone to enjoy. I don't want to spoil the fun for the happy couple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment