Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jennifer & Robert

On Friday the 26th we had the wedding of Jennifer & Robert. The ceremony took place at a small church in Reading, Ma and the reception was held at Angelica's in Middleton, Ma. Through the years I must have drove by Angelica's 5,000 times on my way to the driving range (my golf game still isn't where I want it to be) so I was excited to finally shoot there. The wedding turned out to be beautiful and their DJ was really good. They used Michael Dinsmore from Makin' Entertainment. He really got the party started and I would recommend him to anybody! During the reception the happily married couple and I got to sneak out and take some really great pictures by the staircase outside of the ballroom. It was great working with Jennifer & Robert along with their families who were so nice to me. I'm excited to finish up these pictures and get more of them on the website. We had another wedding the next morning in West Brookfield, Ma and I will get those up on the blog as soon as I can. Wedding season has arrived! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment