Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I love my job...

This is why I love what I do... I received this review last night...

"I booked JohnLoPhoto the minute I met John LoConte because his professionalism and portfolio gave me a sense of quality... and boy did he deliver. I signed the contract with him six months prior to my wedding in Cape Cod. In those six months, he emailed me numerous times to update me on his new work so I can get a sense of the style of photos I would like for my own wedding. As the big day drew closer, he followed up with me to get a "shotlist" and in looking back at my photos, he got a shot of everything on that list (and then some). John arrived at the hotel room as me and my bridesmaids were getting ready, and he just hopped right in, documenting the chaos without adding to it. He was unobtrusive, and captured the moments beautifully and artistically. He then went to see the groom and his groomsmen, and this was priceless, to see photos of the guys pinning their boutonnieres and giving toasts prior to the ceremony. When we arrived at the venue, John proceed to take group photos and communicated effectively with us to get the right shots within the limited timeframe. He again captured the essence of the friendships within the groups. During the ceremony and reception, I hardly ever saw John, because he was so discrete, but when I saw the photos I was amazed at how well he photographed every detail, from the linens, to the party favors, and of course all the guests and family members. He did an outstanding job. I would say my favorite thing that he delivered were our couples photos. Immediately following the ceremony, John came in the limo with us and took some of the most amazing photos I have ever seen. We arrived at the beach and only had 30 minutes to take family and bride/groom photos. Within this short time, he managed to get 20+ people to pose and end up with 30+ perfect photos of us (all eyes open and smiling... that's an accomplishment!) He also took the most amazing photos of my new husband and I, they are actually beyond words. Long story short, I would HIGHLY recommend JohnLo Photography for any bride who is looking for vibrant photos that will tell your story forever. He truly is so naturally talented and you'll be so happy with your photos. Everyone has asked me how I found him, and have had numerous friends book with him as a result. I would book him ASAP before his calendar fills up!"

2 comments:

  1. Not that I didn't alreayd know you are fabulous, but this just makes me more excited about working with you for the wedding! Less than 4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me even more excited for my wedding pics too!!!!! Even though I already know from my engagement shoot that they will be great ; )

    ReplyDelete