Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meaghan & Jon

On Saturday I had the honor of shooting Meaghan & Jon's wedding in Halifax, MA. They both serve this country well as members of the U.S. Military and actually met overseas during active duty. They got married at the Monponsett Inn which is a beautiful venue right on the water and I highly recommend it for anyone still looking. The food was AMAZING! Meaghan & Jon live out of state so we never actually got to meet before the wedding but everything fell together perfectly. There are so many great photo locations at the Monponsett Inn and I think we took advantage of just about all of them! I'm really happy with the results and I cannot wait to finish them up. The LUCKY couple is honeymooning in Jamaica and I can't wait to show them these samples when they return home. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment