Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jill & Shelly

On Friday Linette and I had the wedding of Jill & Shelly. The happy couple got married at the Nahant Country Club in Nahant, MA. I've been shooting there often lately which is nice since it's so close to home. I remember when I first met Jill & Shelly at Panera Bread (of course) They were extremely nice to me and just so awesome to be around. Their personalities reflected very well on their wedding and everything was just so great. It was definitely a great wedding to be a guest at and even to work at. The ceremony was supposed to take place outside but due to crappy weather we had to move it inside. I think the ceremony being inside in a smaller room really added to the day and it was great to be able to capture the emotions of everyone all at once. I really hope we get to see Jill & Shelly again. Linette and I enjoyed them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment