Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Christine & Dennis

This weekend I had the wedding of Christine & Dennis. The ceremony and reception took place in Nahant, MA which was fantastic for me since I live 5 minutes down the road. I had such a great time at their wedding and the DJ kept the dance floor packed all night which made for some great pictures! I have worked at the Nahant Country Club before and it was great to see everybody again. I'm actually shooting another wedding there on Friday. Both of their families were so nice to me and the brides father really knew how to get down with his daughter on the dance floor. I'm really excited to work on these pictures and I hope everybody enjoys the samples posted above! Another busy weekend coming up with a wedding on Friday and Saturday along with an engagement shoot on Sunday. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment