Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Carolyn & Dan - Engaged!

Introducing Linette LoConte! Linette shot this entire engagement session on Sunday by herself and I am so proud of her. The only image that I took is the first one with the reflection in the glasses. That is something I've been wanting to do for a long time! It was a hot and muggy day but we managed to fight through the weather and get some great images. We shot at this great property that the family owns in Newburyport, MA. It has a very rustic and wooded feel which made for awesome pictures. Linette is actually shooting their wedding this September at the same location! I'm really excited to see how awesome of a job she does. I hope she doesn't put me out of business! :) She has been wanting to get into kid photography and I am sure she will start filling up her schedule soon! It's great having the best wife in the world... :)

1 comment: