Friday, May 29, 2009

Shannon & Mike - Engaged!

Back to the North End we go! Shannon and Mike got engaged in the North End so that made the location extra special for the both of them. There was rain in the forecast but we didn't end up getting one drop on us! The sky was overcast which made it seem like one giant softbox making the lighting perfect for photography. We walked around quite a bit and shot at some really neat locations. My favorite was the baseball field and the giant stairway we found on the way back to the car on Commercial Street. I'm really happy with the results and I must be because I finished them in one day! I'm shooting their big day in October so those will be on the blog at the end of the year. Everybody had such a great time and I'm excited to see them again in October! Two more shoots to go before the end of the weekend! A wedding tomorrow and another engagement shoot in Boston on Sunday! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment