Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rebecca & Steven

Saturday we had the wedding of Rebecca & Steven! I had such a great time shooting this wedding and Rebecca's family was wonderful to be around. Everybody was really welcoming during the pre-ceremony shots and we got some really funny candids. The ceremony itself was beautiful and the church had perfect lighting for shooting without a flash mounted on the camera. The reception was at a pub that had a downstairs function hall. The hall itself was perfect for celebrating a wedding and the staff was extremely nice to me. I'm more than happy with how the pictures came out and I cannot wait to finish them up in the next coming weeks! The images posted above are just a few of my quick favorites for everybody to enjoy... Off to another engagement shoot we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment