Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kathleen & Kurt - Engaged!

Today we had the engagement pictures of Kathleen & Kurt. They contacted me back in December of 2008 and went ahead and booked me for their wedding. A few weeks ago I had a shoot with Kathleen and her bridesmaids/girlfriends and I couldn't wait to finally shoot her engagement pictures. We ended up going back to the same location that we did the "Friend Shoot" in because the garden was just beautiful and perfect for more intimate pictures. They were both awesome to work with and I'm really happy with how these images came out. We got a lot of cool and funky shots by using unusual area's in the garden. I cannot wait to shoot their wedding in July at the Andover Country Club! My sister got married there so it will be so cool to go back a second time... but this time as the photographer! I posted some samples above for everybody to enjoy and I plan on updating the "Love" section of my website with more picture from this shoot so definitely check those out in the near future! :) Another busy weekend ahead next week with two engagement sessions and a wedding! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment