Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Ladies...

Today was such a fun shoot... Kathleen has me booked for her upcoming wedding in July of 2009 but decided that she wanted to do a shoot with her best friends before the big day! We started out at a really beautiful garden in North Andover and ended at a Carnival in the same city. Linette and I had so much fun with all of the girls and everybody was being super creative and funky with their poses. I think that their friendship really came through and the pictures which means I did my work correctly! Posted above are some of my favorite shots from the session and more will be ready for viewing as I complete them! It has been a really busy weekend and I'm glad that I have the whole week ahead to work on nothing but pictures! Actually next weekend (May 10th) we are shooting Kathleen's engagement pictures... We have some great ideas as far as locations go so stay tuned and keep checking back for more updates! It's going to be a crazy busy year!

2 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a fun shoot! I'd love a shoot like this with my bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the compliments! If you ever wanted to do a shoot like this definitely write me an email at john5481@comcast.net :) Thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete