Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jan & Rob

This Saturday we had the wedding of Jan and Rob. Jan contacted me a long time ago and I was so excited to finally shoot her big day. She is from out of town so we only got to meet each other one time before the wedding. The weather turned out to be beautiful and everything went smoothly. We took some great shots down by the beach after the ceremony and I should have those up on the website in the next few weeks. Instead of the traditional DJ they had a really great rock band that played everything you wouldn't expect to hear at a wedding which made for a really fun time! Everyone seemed to enjoy it including myself. The food was very good and the dessert bar was even better. Above are just a few samples from their big day! I will be adding more to the website when they are completed... By the way WE ARE MARRIED! 4-18-09 was our big day! Everything went off perfectly and the honeymoon was amazing... I sure do miss that crystal clear water from the Bahamas! I'm also a new fan of fruity drinks! :) Shhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment