Sunday, May 17, 2009

Karen & Matt

Words really can't describe how incredible this wedding turned out to be! When I first met Karen and Matt they warned me that their wedding would be far from traditional. They sure weren't lying! Everything was amazing and the wedding reflected on the bride and grooms personality perfectly... From the ceremony to the reception was a parade of excitement! The food was amazing and the DJ had all 200+ people dancing away the entire night. I was so excited being there to document their big day and both of their families were so easy to be around. I really can't wait to finish up these pictures and I posted a few of my quick favorites above. The happy couple put a ton of effort into their wedding and every second of it was worth it! Definitely check out the website soon for more pictures! You don't want to miss these :) As Karen would say "To the left, to the left, to the right, the right" Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment