Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lauren & Dan

Are you ready for a ton of pictures?! I sure hope so! This was my first Cape Cod wedding of 2011 and it was so amazing that I just had to share a massive amount of pictures with you my dedicated blog followers. Lauren & Dan got married at the GORGEOUS New Seabury Country Club in Mashpee, MA aka Cape Cod! As an avid golfer it was hard enough to keep my car on the road leading up to the country club as the golf course just looked incredible. The happy couple had BEAUTIFUL weather on their most special day and we really spent a lot of time doing formal photographs to take advantage of that. For all you future brides the more time you allow for formals the better the result. This wedding included a breathtaking indoor ceremony, formals by the ocean and golf course and a party that would knock your socks off! Take your time enjoying each and every picture because I sure enjoyed my time taking them! :)

































When you gotta go... You gotta go! :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment