Monday, April 25, 2011

Maeghan & Mark

The only thing that could be better than a Boston wedding on a beautiful sunny day would be a Boston wedding on the top floor of a hotel in Beacon Hill on a beautiful sunny day! Maeghan & Mark are both such wonderful people and that shined through on their most special day! The ceremony and reception both took place at the Holiday Inn in Boston. I started the day with Maeghan in her hotel suite and ended the day on the dance floor of a gorgeous ballroom way up in the clouds :) Maeghan & Mark both live right next to the venue and we were able to get some super awesome photographs on their street and neighborhood. The hotel staff was incredible to work with and I met some really great people that I hope to see again in the near future! Time to pack my bags and head to UK to photograph the Royal Wedding! JK! A photographer can dream can't he? I will be watching it though! Enjoy...























No comments:

Post a Comment