Monday, August 10, 2009

Laura & Joshua

On Friday I shot the wedding of Laura & Joshua which took place at the beautiful Blissful Meadows Golf Club. The weather turned out to be picture perfect which made Laura very happy! The golf club has so many unique locations for picture taking and we really tackled almost all of them! The happy couple also rented an antique car which ended up being amazing for some fun pictures of the bride and groom (see above) The wedding was beautiful and I really had such a great time with Laura & Joshua. I also got the chance to work with a great DJ which I highly recommend to anyone looking. Dean Michael from Get Down Tonight Entertainment. He really kept the dance floor packed throughout the night and did a great job reading the crowd. I thank Laura & Joshua so much for their kindness to me on their big day and I'm really excited to finish up their pictures. Enjoy the samples posted above!

No comments:

Post a Comment