Monday, August 10, 2009

Kim & Ken

My wife and I have become a big fan of cruising lately so when I found out that Kim & Ken were getting married on the Spirit of Boston I couldn't wait to shoot their wedding. They had such a great wedding with very creative venues. The ceremony took place in the Public Garden during another picture perfect sunny afternoon. After the ceremony everyone made their way to the cruise ship for a beautiful two hour reception. The views were wonderful and I enjoyed watching random sailboats cut directly in front of the ship. Gotta love Boston! After the reception I followed Kim & Ken to Anthony's Pier 4 right next to where the ship docks for a little after party. Everyone enjoyed a few drinks and then off to Quincy Market we went to shoot some fun pictures of the newlyweds. I had such a great time spending the day with Kim & Ken and I'm looking forward to finishing up their pictures for them. I definitely recommend checking out a lunch or dinner cruise aboard the Spirit of Boston. It was a great time being on the boat and I cannot wait until our family cruise on Carnival coming up in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment