Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chanelle & Grant

On Saturday I had a fabulous wedding starring Chanelle & Grant! The ceremony took place at the GORGEOUS Methuen Memorial Music Hall. If you are ever in need of a ceremony location I definitely recommend checking it out. BEAUTIFUL! I remember meeting Chanelle & Grant for the first time this past winter. Both of them were so nice to me and I've been looking forward to their big day ever since. Chanelle looked beautiful and Grant looked pretty good himself sporting an all white suit. Both families made me feel so welcome and I had such a good time at the reception. This was also my first wedding using my brand new Nikon telephoto lens which worked PERFECTLY! I'm excited to use it more in the future. Posted above are a few teaser shots from the big day! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment